The Health Infrastructures and Learning Systems (HILS) program aims to improve the health of individuals and populations by developing researchers who design, implement and evaluate innovative change and continuous improvement in health systems.
The HILS program is part of an international movement to promote Learning Health System, which are organizations or networks which continuously self-study and adapt using data and analytics to generate knowledge, engage stakeholders, and implement behavior change to transform practice. The HILS program places you at the forefront of this emerging science.
Why choose HILS:
- HILS is unique in its joint, equal emphasis on information sciences and social sciences related to behavior change and continuous improvement in health.
- HILS develops leaders and researchers in learning health systems and implementation science.
- Graduates will be able to create innovative solutions to address some of the most demanding health care challenges.
Save the dates for HILS Open Houses!
- On-Site in Ann Arbor: Thursday, 4/6/17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Virtual: Monday, 4/3/17, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Virtual: Wednesday, 4/12/17, 11 a.m. -noon
- Virtual: Friday, 4/14/17, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Download the program brochure
- Email: HILS-PhD-MS@umich.edu
- Phone: 734-615-6129
- Social Media: #UMHILS
- Short URL: HILS.med.umich.edu